Friday, November 11, 2011

Contacting Me

I have received numerous emails through Facebook and otherwise offering help and suggesting resources. I am reading every single one but am having trouble responding to all of them. Please know that I care and am not ignoring any of them; on the contrary, I am trying to figure out ways to consolidate efforts and "delegate." Email, through FB or otherwise, is still the best way to give me information.

If you are following Jim through this blog or are not sure how to send along messages to him, feel free to send them in care of me at kewetzel@gmail.com. I have received from former students several letters that I have read aloud to him. He is touched. Keep them coming.

Kate


P.S. I am slowly working through my 30+ voicemails! Thanks for your patience. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment