Sunday, November 6, 2011

Purpose

I am setting up and maintaining this blog to provide information as Jim's medical proxy. Jim has entrusted me to make medical decisions on his behalf as well as be a point person in his hospice care. This page will allow Jim's support system to have accurate information about his illness in a timely manner.

To help Jim's family, please visit www.carecalendar.org where you can sign up for visits or see what needs to be done to take care of everyone.

To post comments, memories, and have conversations, please join Jim's Facebook group called "Jim's Happy Hour Crew."

--Kate Wetzel

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all the love and help you have shown Jim.. And I want you to know that we are here to support you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate - Thank you for doing this. Someone named Crystal Facebooked me this blog and I'll check in on it. As I asked Crystal, I'm wondering if there's a way to get in touch with his parents? We spoke before the surgery but not since. Don't know if they have a cell phone? Again, my support and prayers out on this. Uggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, thanks for setting up this blog. Mr. Ingman was Blake's all-time favorite teacher. He inspired my son in a way that I have never before witnessed. We love him dearly and want to do whatever we can to convey how extraordinary he is, and deeply loved. Always.
    Lori and Blake Holleran and family

    ReplyDelete